Here are this week’s goodies from around the web.
Happiness: The Group Writing Project
Four new participants this week, check them out. You can participate in the Happiness Project, get the pleasure of answering these questions, as well as 2 links back to your site. For details visit Happiness: The Group Writing Project.
Alex Shalman Elsewhere
I’ve had a few guests posts out these past couple of weeks that I would like to share with you guys.
- Want a Beautiful Life? Than Start With the Perfect Environment at DumbLittleMan.com
- The Simply Effective Guide To Reaching Anyone Online at Lifehack.org
- Build a Successful Blog in 2 and Running Out of Article Ideas? I Wish I Had That Problem! at Johnchow.com
- The Ultimate Guide To Networking For Bloggers at Problogger.net
Oldie But Goody Posts
From The Net
- 12 Great Personal Development Posts This Week by Steven Aitchison
- Scott Rigsby’s life is truly inspirational. The man lost both legs in an automobile accident, and instead of living a life of quiet desperation, he decided to live his life as an example to other’s. As a double leg amputee Scott when on to win numerous triathlons and even set world records. Kind of makes you think that some of are excuses aren’t as good as we thought they were, right?