- Contact Me – Very happy to hear from you.
- Newsletter Sign Up – Exclusive content and personal updates.
- Subscribe – Get all blog posts to e-mail or RSS.
- Podcasts – Interviews with successful people, and some bantering from me.
First off, let me thank you for taking the time to find out who I am. Over the many years that I’ve been writing on this site, this has been the one page that has been the most visited, and also the one that has changed the most.
Part of the allure of personal development is that people can and do change, and tomorrow you have the opportunity to be a different person, with different intentions, and a different outcome. There’s always that chance to reinvent yourself.
My love for personal development started while studying at Rutgers University, and being introduced to the work of Jim Rohn by my group of friends. That has been the gateway to so many fulfilling experiences for me, and created the possibility to grow and become a better person.
Right now I’m a practicing dentist in New Jersey, having graduated from NYU College of Dentistry like my mother, and becoming a fifth generation dentist in my family (a pretty neat fact, even if I do say so myself!)
My obsession and passion is aesthetic and reconstructive dentistry. Complete smile makeovers using composite bonding, porcelain laminate veneers, and Invisalign clear braces in order to achieve a new smile and a renewed confidence for my patients is my career goal.
Below is my mission statement, one that I recommit to on a daily basis, as I march on my personal and career paths:
- I am an outstanding human being in every respect
- I am honest, kind, loving, loyal and true – to my family, friends and everyone who knows me
- I am a positive, optimistic, confident, warm, friendly person who is admired and respected by everyone
- I am an excellent parent (in the future), a fine employer and I do my work in an upstanding fashion every time
- I uplift, encourage and inspire everyone I meet – everywhere I go
- The possibility that I have created for myself and my life is the possibility of being someone who operates with the greatest good of all in mind, and the possibility of living in the present.