Andy Ellwood is an entrepreneur, venture capitalist, consultant, Forbes contributor, and superstar salesman in NYC’s tech and startup community.
Andy has sold everything from private jets to apps, and believes that in some aspect of their life or career everyone is in sales.
Tune in to today’s episode to hear Andy’s startup success stories, where Andy thinks the future of work is headed, and sales tips from the best of the best.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“There are only two types of people in the world: people that are in sales and people that are in denial.” – Andy Ellwood
- What is the future of work?
- Why everyone shouldn’t be an entrepreneur
- Stories from Andy’s startups
- How Basket App works
- How transparency is disrupting industries
- The future of education
- Andy’s sales tips
- Why niche problems are getting the most resources
- How technology has the potential to widen the wealth gap
- Why options = wealth
“There is a science and an art to sales.” – Andy Ellwood
“When you’re good at something, you tell other people about it. When you’re great at something, other people talk about it for you.” – Andy Ellwood