Dr. Lisa Lippman is known as NYC’s celebrity veterinarian. Lisa works with high profile clients — and some high profile patients — as a home service vet in New York City. Lisa will care for your pet in your apartment, your house, your jet, your yacht — there’s no place she won’t go.
Listen in as we discuss why Lisa wanted to be a vet, the pros of a home visit for your pet, tips for adopting a pet, and Lisa’s take on pet cloning.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“I love people who love their pets.” – Lisa Lipmann
- Why Lisa dreamed of being a veterinarian
- What a home service vet has to offer for pets and pet owners
- Is telemedicine the future of pet health?
- What it’s like to work with high profile clients
- Should you clone your pet?
- Pro tips for adopting a pet
- The challenges Lisa has faced growing her practice
- How Lisa gets her name out there
- Lisa’s craziest on the job pet stories…
“In New York City there’s about five requests a week to clone your dog.” – Lisa Lippman
- Connect with Lisa:
“If you can be happy each day, that’s success for me.” – Lisa Lippman