Natalie Elisha’s newly published The Millennial’s Guide to the Universe: How to Live the New International Dream is any millennial’s must-have guide to success.
Join us for today’s episode as Natalie takes us on the journey of how she became a successful young lawyer and built her 7-figure law practice.
We also drill into what we can look forward to in Natalie’s new book, including what society is lying to you about, why paying your dues is BS, and what has replaced the dead American dream.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“The rules that we have been taught — of education, of success, of what it means to be someone, and something — are wrong. It’s complete and utter nonsense.” – Natalie Elisha
- The accident that changed Natalie’s life
- Why Natalie decided to go to law school
- The secret to graduating early from college
- How to figure out what you want
- What society is lying to you about
- What Natalie thinks the future holds
- Why people skills are rising in importance
- What is the new American dream?
- How millennials can put pressure on companies
- Why paying your dues is BS
“If everyone is doing something, run the other way.” – Natalie Elisha
- Get your copy of The Millennial’s Guide to the Universe
- Connect with Natalie:
“Every second that we are alive is a blessing of the biggest sort.” – Natalie Elisha