Rob Gregg is the founder and CEO of luxury performance shoe line Rob McAllan, a GQ Insider and the Head of Business Development for #1 marketing tech platform GeistM.
With over ten years of experience in brand strategy and business development, Rob offers invaluable tips about how to make your brand stand above the rest.
We also discuss why authenticity is important in branding, how family keeps Rob grounded, and what the day-to-day is like for an entrepreneur at the top of his game in New York.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“It’s not about walking in my shoes, it’s about walking in your own and having courage when you do it.” – Rob Gregg
- Why start with a tagline?
- Why authenticity is important in business
- How Rob took the leap of faith to start his shoe brand
- The family history behind the brand
- What it’s like to be a GQ Insider
- Rob’s networking strategy
- What Rob’s day-to-day looks like
- Why you should call your grandma
- How you can get a coffee date with Rob
“Live a life passionate about your pursuit.” – Rob Gregg
How to Write your Brand’s Tagline:
- Grab a pen and paper
- Write down EVERYTHING that could possibly be your tagline — Don’t edit
- Think of someone else in your same profession
- Cross out everything you wrote down that could describe them
- What’s left is YOU!
“Make sure that every day you are fulfilled with your life. It’s not about getting to the end, it’s about enjoying the process along the way.” – Rob Gregg