Louisa Nicola is the founder of Neuro Athletics, an agency that works with athletes to enhance their performance through mental training. Louisa believes that performance is 90% psychological and 10% physiological.
In today’s episode, we discuss the science behind Louisa’s training program, how you can train your brain to be in flow more often, and Louisa’s go-to lifestyle changes to immediately improve your mental performance.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“Imagine if you could experience flow all day? There’s a way to do it. We can train a brain to get into that state.” – Louisa Nicola
- Why performance is 90% psychological and 10% physiological
- The science behind flow
- What happens in an elite athlete’s brain
- How Louisa developed her brain training program
- What is included in the Neuro Athletics experience
- Is Neuro Athletics just for athletes?
- The best well-balanced diet for your brain
- Why hydration is key
- Simple lifestyle changes that will immediately improve your mental performance
- The importance of meditation and positive affirmations
- Clear out the junk with BS journaling
“All we see in mainstream media is the mind. Mindfulness, mindset — No one really understands the brain.” – Louisa Nicola
- Connect with Louisa:
“Your brain is limitless.” – Louisa Nicola