How do you build a unique clothing brand when nothing is really new anymore? What can you get away with if you’re well dressed? Which fashion rules are made to be broken?
Tune in to today’s show to learn these secrets and more from Fred Castleberry, menswear designer, photographer, writer, and taste-maker in men’s fashion.
F.E. Castleberry’s made to measure suits, shirts, jackets, and tuxedos are must-haves among New York’s fashion influencers.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“I believe in uniforms, but not uniformity.” – Fred Castleberry
- Important skills for the modern day creative entrepreneur
- How Fred built his unique brand
- How to disguise your influences
- What you can get away with if you’re well dressed
- The balance between being done vs. undone
- Where Fred photographs his look books
- The fashion rules you should break
- How New York City inspires Fred’s brand
- What’s next for F.E. Castleberry
“Minimalism is overrated. I’m more of a maximalist.” – Fred Castleberry
- Get your copy of Steal Like an Artist
- Connect with Fred:
“Your brand is what people think about you when you leave the room.” – Fred Castleberry